Sunday, March 11, 2007



The walk in. The trail to the waterfall viewing area was about 1 mile in.








There was just enough sun to make it really pretty, even if it was still chilly.
This is the bridge to the viewing station for the waterfall.

This is the waterfall from the viewing station. It really didn't look like much from here. Little did we know!
Jason and Jess enjoying the view.
Jess and I taking our turn :)

The walk down the creek to the waterfall.



This is the frozen waterfall when we climbed up. At the bottom left where the opening is, there is water running through it still.




















This picture doesn't do justice to the ice with the running water pouring from behind it.




















This is Jason after he climbed up the waterfall. I'm taking it from the bottom.

This is Jess and I after we climbed up and Jason took it from the bottom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home