Sammy's Sweet 16 Party
Sammy turned 16 on April 30th and so we planned a sweet 16 party for May 2nd from 6pm-10pm. We had it at one of the community centers on the base, made pizza and wings, had video games and cards and hanging out. Everyone had a good time and we wanted to share some pictures with all of you :)
our little princess
the cake
teenagers.....
who doesn't love guitar hero??
Sammy and Chris
our little princess

1 Comments:
Sammy, You lool so beautiful and composed! ( and I love the tiarra) You seem to me, like you could be like one of the characters perhaps even Jane (although I wish you no bad wishes you could be one of girls you'd read about in Jane Eyre) Sammy you are so beautiful.You compose yourself like one of girls who got her hair cut off in defense of her girl (read:strong and defiant)friend!! ( she did feed her friend after all) And I had no idea you liked guitar hero. Who knew? Tinker bell,ok, i knew that one. (great cake by the way)
I hope you got to have some have fun- with the camera in your pretty little face the whole time.
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS- Jane ends up no longer a governess if that's any consolation to the end of a story I don't think they make kids read any more!!)
Before I go into a lecture on Jane Eyre - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY
Post a Comment
<< Home